The following legal notices applies to all creations by Alan Peto, to include articles, books, and other documents on this website (www.alanpeto.com) and videos that are posted to his channel on YouTube.
- Disclaimer (General)
- Medical Disclaimer
- Copyright Notices and Copyright Grievances
- Affiliate Marketing Links
- Disclosure Policy
- Comment Policy
- Fair Use Notice
The author (Alan Peto) does not assume any responsibility for the use or misuse of information contained in this website. This website is intended for academic study only.
- This is a personal website (“blog”), and the articles are the personal opinion of Alan Peto. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer, or any other institution.
- Alan Peto may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
- Articles are not peer reviewed or endorsed, unless otherwise specified in the article itself.
- The information is based on the personal experience, research, opinions, viewpoints, and beliefs of the author (Alan Peto) and cannot be duplicated exactly by readers in all circumstances. The contents of this website is not intended to replace professional legal, medical, technical, religious, or other guidance. In all cases, it is recommended that readers/viewers seek the advice and care of professionals if available.
- While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with the most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
- Although Alan Peto has made every effort to ensure that the information in this website was correct at press time, he does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. This website is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation. Before practicing the skills, techniques, methods, and other information described in this website, be sure that you discuss with an appropriate professional.
- The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional advice, teaching, or instruction.
Although this website is not a medical website, sometimes an article (blog post) may contain some information relating to the medical field. In such instances, please note the following disclaimer:
- This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease, or as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult with your advising physician before for starting any treatment for a medical condition. Alan Peto shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained on this site or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any food or food source discussed in this site. The statements made on this site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. Reading the information on this website does not create a physician-patient relationship. Alan Peto assumes no responsibility or liability for how readers of this site choose to use the information contained within.
Copyright Notice and Copyright Grievances
- This website and the articles and pages within it are Copyright © Alan Peto (www.alanpeto.com), 1994 to current date.
- Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
- Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alan Peto with appropriate and specific direction to the original content (contact for further assistance, or refer to social share buttons on each article to link to that article).
- Reproduction of any article or image on any other site is prohibited (articles are available on www.alanpeto.com only).
- Any referenced videos, images, article excerpts, and book excerpts, are copyright their original owner and identified as such (refer to owner for additional copyright information as well as any Creative Commons licenses).
- Copyright Grievances: Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please let me now (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If you name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, please let me know.
- Alan Peto’s website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means Alan may get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about. Alan’s editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
- Amazon Affiliate Program: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- All photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are my original creations and are Copyright Alan Peto.
- Other photos are often from Flickr users under a Creative Commons license, or through Shutterstock where they have been legally purchased for use on this website only
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me at: http://www.alanpeto.com/contact.
- This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Comments are available on articles as a way of continuing the discussion, not to be hateful, rude, attack others, slander, or abuse.
- Be polite, respectful, clear in your question or thought, and have a thoughtful dialog
- Those who spam, cause disruption, are abusive, etc., will be banned from commenting
- Discretion on commenting resides with the author of the article, and there is no expectation implied that your comments will be approved
Fair Use Notice
This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Buddhism, Buddhist thought, and religion.
We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.